Crap. The time is currently 4:19PM
and I'm still here blogging and not attempting
to start my revisions for my T4 paper tomorrow.
Anyhow, you've got to wish me good luck!
I can't afford to fail the most expensive paper
in the CAT syllabus okay. I don't have monies
in my reserves to re-take the examination.
As much as I'm lazy to revise for my paper,
I am currently feeling so excited and happy over
my examination tomorrow. I've never taken a
computer based examination before and it'll be the
first time ever in my life! :D
Yes, I sound like a frog in the well. Still, the paper
tomorrow symbolises that I am only left with ONE
more module in my CAT syllabus and I'll graduate
from CAT forever! Bless SAA! BUT that is provided
IF I manage to pass my paper tomorrow. I hope so!
Please let me pass!! And Joey Ng and Jeslin too!! ^^
Okay, crappy post. -_-
I'm off! Jyaa ne! :D
♥ 4:19 PM